Here at our practice we offer emergency dentistry in the Oklahoma City, OK area for our patients because we want them to know that we are available for them if they ever experience a dental emergency. Also, our commitment to our patients receiving high quality dental care involved providing them dental emergency care. While our patients know we provide dental emergency care some may not know what qualifies as a dental emergency. Here are some of the different scenarios that would qualify as a dental emergency:
1. A missing filling or crown is not simply an inconvenience it would require urgent treatment.
2. A broken tooth can be quite painful, but it can be worse without emergency dental care.
3. While you would prefer for a toothache to just go away tooth pain shouldn’t be ignored.
4. Bleeding gums are a sign you may have gum disease and require immediate attention.
5. Sharp pain in your jaw is most likely an abscessed tooth required emergency dental care.
Find Relief at Our Office
If you are experiencing any of the above examples, then please don’t hesitate to reach out to our dental office in Oklahoma City, OK so that we can assist you with this dental emergency. Even if you are unsure if you are experiencing a dental emergency still reach out to our office so our trained staff can determine if you are having a dental emergency.
Currently rated by 0 people