Traditional metal dental braces are an effective way of straightening teeth. However, many of us who have put off such orthodontic treatment for years are extremely apprehensive of the cosmetic look metal braces will have on us for two to three years. Welcome Six Month Smiles. Six Month Smiles took all the best part of metal braces, but modified the materials and treatment to find a sensible solution to your crooked teeth. Orthodontics has made a lot of technological advances in the past few years to provide options for getting the smile you want.
Benefits of Six Month Smiles
- Clear braces that are almost invisible, the wires are tooth colored to minimize visibility
- Increased comfort because the Six Month Smiles method uses low force to change your teeth
- Average treatment time is 6 months, but you will have to wear a retainer. Your orthodontist has options that can meet your needs more effectively
- Teeth are less likely to need to be extracted than with regular braces
- Six Month Smiles braces focus on cosmetic appearance, not your bite, which reduces the discomfort associated with metal braces
- Typically less expensive than regular braces
- No additional risks to your teeth and gums than traditional braces
Six Month Smiles braces focus on your front teeth, not your entire mouth. This is another reason the treatment is less expensive than the traditional braces.
Are Six Month Smiles Braces for You?
Only your dental professional and you can determine if Six Month Smiles braces are the right treatment for your teeth. Your practitioner will look at many different factors, like the condition of your teeth, what results you want and what you need. No matter how old or young you are, you should feel good about your smile and teeth. To discuss the viability of utilizing the discreet Six Month Smiles dental braces, make an appointment with our office in Oklahoma City, OK, to see if it’s right for you.
Currently rated by 0 people